Sage Truck Driving School

Hello everyone. Praise the Lord!

I have a student driver for the day.  His name was Thomas Stewart.  He is a short lean white man. It's very rare that I train white people these days for whatever reason.


But he was a former bus driver, and decided to drive trucks for living. So he left his home in Champagne, Illinois, to go down to San Antonio to Sage Truck Driving School. I asked him why he didn't go to a  truck driving school in Illinois? Why didn't he just go to one of those, since it would have been closer to where he lived?

He said in his research, and here was only three trucking schools that was rated by the  Professional Truck Drivers Institute. I have never heard of the Professional Truck Driver's Institutes before. Even though I have been driving for thirty-three years.

He said yes, that's a rating institute for truck driving schools. And Sage Truck Driving School, in San Antonio, Texas, was one of the three that they rated as top-notch. I was pretty intrigued by that.


Trimac Transportation will not hire anyone just out of school, unless its a school that's been rated by the Professional Truck Drivers Institute. I didn't know that, but he showed me that was the case.

This man did his research well! Thomas removed his family to San Antonio, Texas, he went to this truck driving school, He graduated, and received a job offer here at Trimac Transportation.

The Legend





Comments